Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Grand Rapids?
There's a common myth that installing signage from a home security company by your primary entry is the only thing required to safeguard your property. Basically, an intruder is expected to find "Protected By ADT'' and go on past. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in Grand Rapids and not worry about an actual home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in Grand Rapids. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Grand Rapids not your actual security system.
While there is a benefit to showing off signage from esteemed security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Grand Rapids.
Back-Up Your Grand Rapids Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs could deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, consider incorporating all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it might be used against them in legal proceedings. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most burglars will enter via doors or windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s true that many invasions happen in the daytime when you are working, you should also defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly illuminate nefarious behavior and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will inform you if anyone makes an effort to unlock your entry. A video doorbell enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation component, smart lights may be put on a daily plan or engaged directly from your phone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are present and help deter thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Grand Rapids when you can have a comprehensive home protection plan? Call (616) 207-3771 or complete the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a range of packages at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your security to your needs.