Catch A Water Leak Early With A Grand Rapids Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Grand Rapids Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you add a Grand Rapids monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Grand Rapids?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Grand Rapids flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Grand Rapids flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Grand Rapids Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Grand Rapids flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (616) 207-3771 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.